2008年11月30日星期日

Holidays

Yf's assignment is over,he is very free now,then ask me to go lsm join MyAstro new album release for CNY,while i m going to take my bath,but he told me that he ady reach & parking infront of my house,huh...& i hv 10mins to rush!!
BTW,there is alot of ppls waiting over infront of the stage when we reach,even no space to allows us to stand..then we go to starbucks loh..


left : fappocino java chips (RM6+),right : Ice Mocha Latte (RM3.65 only)
this is because there is RM10 cash voucher given by kk,i dont know whr he get it from><: & he is going to sing-k with yf tml while i m fighting with my exam!damm them..!haha,no la..hope they r not reading this blog..

This is cool,can u see what r they DOING/MAKING?haha~~~this i found in a tourism/travel recommend book,& this is took at Bali..
after that,we back to the stage & the show is started,MyFM DJ & Astro Staring all came out & introduce thier album,that "Lam Duck Wing" very slim ady,& the "Qiok Wai Kun" very fat & noicy loh,her voice make ppl not feeling well..haha!
then i met my uncle & auntie thr,after that when i walking toward escalator,a auntie keep an eye on me,then i didn notice she is Sam's mother!haha...
"Quarantine"
this is a scary movie & pening movie,,i dont like it!
After that,3 of us go to yulek for our dinner..
i go to 1 of the store & : erm,tong yam..mihun
the kakak : TONGYAM MIHUN?
Me(why ask like that) : ah,,ya..
then i back to my seat & ask them what is going wrong about tongyam mihun,very weird meh?
1 minute later,the kakak came for me : ah..tadi u tongyam mihun ah?
what is the problem about tongyam mihun leh???

没有评论: