2008年12月2日星期二

Hope i m passing the min requirment marks!

i woke up at very early today,for the final preparation of my tax exam..
since yesterday drop kk&yf aeroplane,sorry about that ya!Coz i realy got to 'turbo' 4 my paper..Eating the whole text book..
in the noon,me,sis,mom&my daughter getting out for branch..
when i reach home after that,i notice that i m running out of time..
while i started my sis's car,chiff told me that he ady reach,wtf!
i drift to UCSI finally,but NO parking,this is the worst & hate thing in my life!Sh1t!in this case,i hv no choice & parked at ESSO petro station,the notice stated that the parking is reserve for thier valued customer whose bought RM40 & above goods from Esso,but i ignore it!haha..
Clamb a high stage & reach to the Hall..

The Main Etrance of Exam Hall open & allowed all the candidates to enter,i get to my desk & start to put out all my usefull stationery,BUT i can't find the most important stationery - Calculator!DAmm..i m worrying&my heard 'bip pok bip pok'
Sh1t!how come i bring the heavy text book+notes+revision pack,but i 4got to bring calculator????
I run to ryan desk & tell him what the fcuk i m doing,& he also not believe it,entering a tax paper without a calculator!haha...but,god blesses me,ryan did bring a second calculator for back-up!Thanks alot ya!
At 3pm,the invigilator said start & i just open the question paper & started writting!suddenly,a supervisor come to me & stop me!He told me that is reading time started & cannot write anything!OMG...
What a horrible exam day!

没有评论: