2008年12月8日星期一

Exam,Bye Bye!!

8/12/08
Federal Territory (Sedaya) UCSI
3pm,Ryan,Cliff & me
today is our last paper..whole day today non-stop raining,make my luck also not good!(huh?)...because i just get 5marks in the exam..I failed...Nvm,fighting!
today cliff tell me that he just went to hospital because of his 'xiong gu' pain & he can't tahan and ask doctor wanna x-ray or not,luckily doctor say this is small case,just need to take pain killer medicine..God bless him..

Cool..its raining..& the college is closed due to Today is Public Holiday,but we still have to exam..this is the England paper..

Hugo(After exam - Stressless) , Ryan (Before exam - Notes with Hugo)

07/12/08
10pm,Damansara The Ship Stick House
Teng Wee,Yvonne,Sam,Victor,Shuet Yee,Yee Foong & me
i order de Baked Fish Fillet not too bad as Vic's rice..haha
we have a wonderfull dinner over a very quiet & roman house,but we keep snap photo over thr,the captain & waiters they all must hate us..cause i guess we r disturbing their clients also..Sry loh..
*when i in the washroom washing my hand,2 boys age 5~10 run in the toilet & pee+ing,after that,2of them can't open the door when finish,then i knock thier door and tell them the way to open(click the open button)..then finally they successfully came out but the did'n say 'thank you' to me..haiz..
After that,we went to staion 1 yum cha loh~
>> Happy Birthday ya,Boy Boy & Girl Girl!.!.!

3 条评论:

Fik 说...

din put ME and SAM de photo.. T_T
BIAS.. BIAS
T_T

-Hugo- 说...

i didn hv ur phto in my phone mah..
><: u ask jor gal gal send it to me..u wait wait loh..

Fik 说...

u also dun wan take with me.. T_T
haha