2008年12月4日星期四

Starbucks Coffee

Today my daughter very 'stick me',keeping want me accompany her to watch 'long mao' & listen de '4 qian jin' songs..i didn hv time to self revision..
then,Sam told me that he is not free to join our trip on x'mas,omg,he didn even tell me why he is so bc this days..!not easy to dated him out like that old man (vic) ady..Shuet yee also said she actuallyis not interested to join,somemore that 8po beichee sent me an aeroplane again!she tell me that her boss organise a x'mas party & it is compulsory,i dont believe on her loh..but nvm,i ady CANCELLED de trip!
In the night,teng wee ask for yum cha+on9,on de way..

i want go to check my a/c bal,then 2 of us go to PBB & found de new machine!hmm,i dont know this EPF machine got what function loh,just let ppl to check de epf a/c bal(teng wee told me 1)..

finally, we reach,after parking,ahhh,,,starbuck is closing..but we dont ignore it(how?)..no lah..

I order a cup of 'ice vanilla latte'(that is nothing diff with other,the only diff is the Price),teng wee order Hot Green Tea(haha,green tea in starbuck coffee shop)


没有评论: