2009年1月24日星期六

Cow yr is coming

Chinese New Year is coming
Angeline request us to clean our own seat in office
almost 2 years in Emkay..
the 1st time i try to throw my useless paper & stuff
it alot of files,stationery i try to keep it out of my boss eyes
Finally...its look a Little bit clean
we r curious..after 10days of new year holidays..
it will turn back..
Pei pei...bc+ing cleaning..
Kok : hey..today u all get home earlier @ 4pm lah
Angeline : Ur boss said back @4?
Staff : yah...
Angeline : what?no la..444 sound no good,3 sumthing u all get home la!
Sun : Angeline, 4.15pm la..4343,sound nice!
Angeline : okok...
Kok : if like that, tonight 8pm back loh!
Staff : Haaha~~~
i bought 2 packs of 'rou gan' @ rm33/pack only!
thanks ya!yee foong offering...hehe
Night...Teng wee ask me out for dinner..
And we go for
Uncle Bow Chichen Rice
its look nice
And he say he do have something tell me later..
huh???
here we come...and the soup
Station 1,afer dinner..
and he start presenting...
VwwP
Romantic!
but....
------------------------
early in the morning...
Shuet yee house to ask for her help
to dying my hair
Thanks!!!
she keep telling me dont want lunch wif me
but she can't stand or the Pizza
me,sam n sy
order 2 regular pizza
but we can't finish it..

没有评论: