2009年1月28日星期三

Neway Day

25/1/09 (Last day night of Mouse year)
all my relatives came to my house as usual
to have de 'tuan tuan' dinner!
wah!its realy a '9 big kui'
delicious!
The next day 1st day of Cow year
time to ready for collection of Ang pow!
and start gambling
As usual,my family do have a pratice
is that Sing-K at the
very 1st day of chinese new year!
the theme this year is
PINK in colour!
that mean we all have to wear pink colour shirt
yeah~~
Twins brother,Sister&sis-in-law,Me,Mom&dad
We booked 2 roomsin neway
because of the 29 members
1 for old style
1 for us Young generation
the K is from 7.30pm ~ 12am
and we have a wonderful buffer there!

Xiao Qiu and me
Wow~~
she is cute!and she does sing de song we known!
Geng Ah!
Jess and me
the only Gal without make - up
haha!!

My 5th uncle!He love Sushi alot!i mean the wasabi!

His wife!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

4 of us with Ms.Happy

there is alot of photo we shot!

lazy to uploaded...

* this K-event cost me RM93

Omg!

-----------------------------------

Teng wee fetch for Tea

Mcdonald @ 1am

Shuet yee keep screaming!

she want get home...

afer that,,

oldtown..she is crazy!ahha! Crying

没有评论: