2009年5月13日星期三

Khar Keong 21st Bday

03/05/09 (Sunday)
at the night...call up yee foong to ask him out
for yum cha...and he told me that he is going out
to celebrating Khar Keong birthday..
Dont ask me so...Angry...huuuu.
then Teng wee fetch me to join them at
KLANG...
first time went to University KM..
So huge la...damn it!
We heat to the cafe recommended by bei chee..
The Bd Boy & his cake...












Oyster(so delicious la..)Yee Foong & KK












Bei chee & Teng Wee With KK (The Cake realy wrote to KK)Sound like Kota kinabau












shuet yee & Vannie With KK....Killing?












Finally, ME & the Group photo...













HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KHAR KEONG!!!!

2 条评论:

FIk 说...

that not oyster la..
that are snails..
in french call escargot..
i dun know u wanna join mah..
Sry lol.. next time got wat celebration also call u ya... haha

aLaRic Kk 说...

soli man , not at KLANG >>>>>>
The place is called BANGI ..
I feel Happy when you all find me at that day although the next day was my last paper ....
Thanks