2009年7月19日星期日

Special Thanks To L.T.W

My house renovation started...
i m busy to packing & removing out from my house on Tues
Since i have to pack all my necessary stuff and sent it to my friend's house
i need some 1 to sent me there..
Since my father not free
So My BEST best friend (Booby Lim)
just help me up on this
Tues
He came to fetch me up & sent me to my friend house
we ask bei chee up for yum tea
(She just Change her HAIR STYLE again!!!)


Wed
Since Ms.See told me that she gonna Over Time work till vry late..
So i just call him up &
fetch me for dinner
(Every1 of my friends is not available today)
(Except Shuet Yee)
Then we just heat to Pasar Malam @ Tmn Connaugh
after dinner, Squido & her Bf is in the P.M also..
So we heat to BRJ Again lohh
(Marcus Told us that Raggan Fox is a SHEMALE)
unbelievable!!!!

Thur (16th July)
He call me up and ask me where am i on 9.30pm
and i told him that i still in the office OT+ing
then he said came to fetch me for dinner
Then we heat to 118 Restaurant for dinner
while waiting for the Parking bay
HIS AVANZA Bang The Tiang...Omg!!!
but luckily...it not a big Deal...

Fri
i m too 不好意思
to stay at my friend's house on weekend
so i call him up again To fetch me to my uncle's house..
Me,Tw,Vic,&Yf
went to Leisuremall for Harry Porter 6
then we heat to Mcd in the midnightn style
went to Kasturi For class at 2pm ~ 9pm
Tw decide to have steamboat at night
So he came to fetch me up at Collage agian...
Me,Tw,Yf,Sam &Sy (Vic join us up afer his dating)
Actually Vic not realy want to join,,
His usual excuse..--> TiredT
hen he said...He ask us a EQ Question
once we can answer it, he join
Question is : 那位中国王帝是盲的?
We all curious....Suddenly
Fik : 康熙
Vic : WHY????
Fik:康熙 = can't See mahhh!!!
hahhaha~~~
so he has no choice n join us~~!!!

THANKS ALOT YA!!!!!
LIM TENG WEE





































And He Will Have his Own New CAr On Monday!
dont rmb to fetch me again ya!!!!

没有评论: